good song deserves to be heard

now playing_Truelovewaits_radiohead

HTML code

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One day

One day, I'll sell everything
and become a free man
who didn't have to worry about anything in the world
and grow old smiling
I won't give a shit about who runs the government
it doesn't matter anymore
because the world is old enough
it needs a break

One day, I'll see everyone
and feel pity on them
because while they're all running
racing and compete to each other
I'll sit, have a drink and sing
because I don't care anymore
because I'm just too tired

One day, I'll quit my job
it will be you young apprentice turn now
to work hard, to laugh at the boss jokes
to simply doesn't have the time for your love one
and start to lose them one by one
until when you realize it
it'll be too late
and I'll be the one who said wisely
"told you so, son"

One day, I'll start a rock band
and tour around the world
doesn't matter if we're good or not
because I'm too rich to care about what you think
you'll buy my song anyway
because my money will buy you at the first place

One day, when everything doesn't make any sense anymore
you'll follow my footsteps
and become the monk
of my nonsense temple

I wrote this after YM with jelai. I'm so fucked up right now, I need to write something stupid. And you should start to write your penguburanprosa again jelai.

No comments:

Post a Comment